We’ll work with you to drive enhanced operational efficiency, network quality and asset utilisation across your network operations, maintaining the highest compliance to OHS practices at all times.
Together, we can enhance profitability and user experience through:
- a Network Operations Centre (NOC): a 24-hour, 7-day-a-week facility designed to monitor, diagnose, record and control a diverse range of customer networks
- national Field Services: day-to-day, hands-on operation and management of entire network infrastructure
- management of projects, assets and Tier three support tailored to your needs.
Our NOC is designed to monitor, diagnose, record and control a diverse range of customer networks. It is also fully equipped to perform the management and administration of preventative, reactive and planned maintenance activities across these networks.
Our experienced team can provide emergency and critical networks management support across:
- network and element management systems
- real-time alarming based on equipment status and/or configurable thresholds
- alarm logging and archiving
- remote reconfiguration of networks
- real-time remote fault analysis and rectification
- network Moves / Adds / Changes
- multi-vendor support
- configurable outputs to control on-site managed devices.